Christmas already? I cant believe how the year has flown by. One of the hardest parts of this time of the year is figuring out what to get for the people you love. Luckily, pinterest is filled with gift guides (like this one) at this time of the year to help you out! Here are some gift ideas for her: mom, sister, aunt, girlfriend, and best friend.
Disclaimer*** This post contains affiliate links, which means on qualifying purchases, I earn a commission at no extra cost to you. You can view my full affiliate disclosure here.
It might be the OG handbags Macy’s associate in me (all of which I’ve chosen these from) but you can never go wrong with a nice simple handbag or wallet. Some of my favorite, affordable brands to get for people are Coach, Kate Spade, and if you’re looking for something rustic and different, Patricia Nash.
Shoes can be hit or miss because you never truly know someone’s shoe style, that’s why I’ve only listed here a few pairs that are on trend at the moment.
5. Gift Cards
Can’t make up your mind, or don’t quite know what to get someone? We all love a good giftcard. Some of my favorite recommendations are Ulta, Sephora, Macy’s, Victoria secret, or their favorite restaurant or store. With the internet these days, buying an e-gift card is easy with a click of a button, all of which I’ve linked here.
Some other suggestions
1. Getting something personalized. I love checking out Things Remembered or getting a personalized coffee mug to remind someone how much I know or appreciate them.
2. Creating a gift basket. With discount stores like TJ Maxx and Ross, it’s so easy to pick up some cute little knick knacks and create a basket full of goodies that anyone can appreciate.
3. Giving Home Decor. Assuming that the people reading this are in my age group, I know a lot of us are moving out/getting our own apartments, so any home decor, such as art and plants, or things for the home, like a coffee maker or toaster, is a possible go-to as well. I would recommend hitting up Amazon for things like that.
Latest posts by Sabria Sparrow (see all)
- 10 Motivational Quotes for Fear, Growth and Going for it - February 16, 2020
- How to Have a Healthy Relationship in your 20’s - February 9, 2020
- 10 Reasons Why I Love Being a Black Woman - February 2, 2020